- At What Cost? Examining the Social Cost of Carbon
Testimony to U.S. House Committee on Science, Space and Technology, Subcommittee on Environment, Subcommittee on Oversight, February 28, 2017.
- A Review of Regulatory Reform Proposals
Testimony to U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, September 16, 2015.
- Examining Practical Solutions to Improve the Federal Regulatory Process
Testimony to U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs and Federal Management, June 4, 2015.
- The First Step to Cutting Red Tape: Better Analysis
Testimony to U.S. Congress Joint Economic Committee, April 30, 2014.
- Eliminating Unnecessary and Costly Red Tape Through Smarter Regulations
Testimony to U.S. Congress Joint Economic Committee, June 26, 2013.
- The True Costs of Alternative Energy Sources: Are We Unfairly Penalizing Natural Gas?
Testimony to U.S. Congress Joint Economic Committee, April 26, 2012.
- Improving Regulatory Performance: Lessons from the United Kingdom
Testimony to Congress, Senate Budget Committee Task Force on Government Performance, November 16, 2011
- The Importance of Research and Development (R&D) for U.S. Competitiveness and a Clean Energy Future
Testimony to Congress, Joint Economic Committee Hearing on Promoting a Clean Energy Economy, July 27, 2010
- Liability and Financial Responsibility for Oil Spills under the Oil Pollution Act of 1990 and Related Statutes
Testimony to Congress, House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, June 9, 2010